- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Atac Spray Adhesive
ATAC spray adhesive has been manufactured to high quality standards to
ensure you get a quick, clean and effective bond on your acoustic foam.
This spray adhesive is ideal for use on both polyurethane polyether and
This spray is specially formulated to ensure it does not distort or shrink the acoustic foam it is applied to which would happen using other non specialist spray adhesives.
This spray adhesive will bond acoustic foam to wood, chipboard, plasterboard, metal and furniture.
Will also bond most types of paper,
cardboard, hessian, fibrous materials, insulation , polythene foam etc.
to themselves and to wood, stone, metal etc.
Not suitable for sticking plasticized or PVC coated materials.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray from 8-12"on to material for bonding
- Spray evenly over both surfaces
- Allow solvent to evaporate until tacky. (49-60 secs) may vary depending on coating thickness and ambient conditions
- Press the surfaces firmly together
- Leave newly bonded joints unstressed to allow strong bond to develop.
- After use, invert can and spray once to prent spray head clogging and blocking
- Excess adhesive can be removed by wiping with white spirit or similar solvent.
- Do not use on substrates that will be subject to temperatures exceeding 50o C
- Do not store below 5oC
Multi purpose spray adhesive with
adjustable head ideal for bonding acoustic foam to walls. This spray is
has been carefully formulated not to "eat "into your foam and will not
shrink or destroy your foam pads.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
For a strong firm bond, spray from a distance of 8-12" from substrate, spray evenly on both the foam and wall wait 10 seconds and press the foam onto the wall.
For a lighter bond spray only on the foam wait 5 seconds and attach onto the wall.
Ensure both the foam and wall are dust free and grease free.