- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Auralex ProPads Monitor Isolators Pair
Auralex® ProPADs™ feature a durable, three layer highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energy created by the studio monitors, preventing this energy from being transmitted into the supporting furniture. ProPADs™ are constructed with a flat Auralex® PlatFoam™ base layer and includes an additional PlatFoam™ wedge for angled applications. ProPADs™ are extremely useful for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations.
As Seen in studio control rooms and under speakers all over the world, Auralex's range of monitor isolators can used to help your sound. Get clearer soundstage definition, flatter frequency response and reduce unwanted resonances.
“Once you listen to your monitors on the Auralex ProPads, you won’t want to hear them any other way. They’re the best I’ve heard.…” — Adrian Belew (Frank Zappa, David Bowie, Talking Heads, King Crimson)
“The Auralex ProPads are unlike any other professional monitor isolators I’ve used. No harmonic Resonance… and no sonic artifacts!…” — Glenn Rosenstien (Madonna, U2, Talking Heads, Ziggy Marley, etc.)
- Increased Midrange Resolution
- Deeper, more Focused Soundstage
- Improved Low-Frequency Definition
- Angle Adjustable to Optimize Listening Axis
- Significant Reduction of Extraneous Mechanical Resonance
- 8” wide x 13” deep x 2.125” high
- ¾” Melamine-wrapped MDF base
- ⅜” ISO-Plate™ slip-resistant top
- Includes user configurable Platfoam™ dual wedge base